THE MOONLIGHT TRILOGY, BOOK 2 OF 3
A classic fantasy with something for everyone. Those who crave intense adventure, magic, and romance won’t be able to put this book down. A cross between Gregory Maguire’s Wicked and the dark spunk of Cassandra Clare’s City of Bones, the much- anticipated sequel to Blood Moon is a must-read. Simon Howard accidentally killed three people. Months later, the nightmares won’t stop. Willa Fairﬁeld, his girlfriend, his soul mate, wants nothing more than to help him move on. But guilt isn’t the only thing in Simon’s way. When unexplained earthquakes hit the small town of Twelve Acres and dozens of people go missing, the Light witches discover their most feared enemy, Archard, is still alive. As the Light Covenant fumbles to defend against Archard’s sadistic intentions, Simon’s magic grows inexplicably more powerful—even dangerous. Willa throws all her efforts into solving the mystery of Simon’s transformation, but when the events of the past storm into the present, the couple’s future changes forever.
Highlights• “Engrossing, unexpected, enchanting. I loved the characters and how true the story stayed to actual history. This is a series I will put at the top of my must read list.” —J. Scott Savage, author, Farworld and Case File 13.
• “Teri Harman has set up a whirlwind plot with a magical, ﬂying ﬁreball war zone . . . Willa and Simon’s noble and magical love is a ﬁrm foundation for a compelling, suspenseful and action-packed novel.” —Deseret News
• Much-anticipated second installment in the Moonlight Trilogy.
• Strong, ﬁerce characters give the novel an appealing edge, while still being appropriate for YA readers.
• Story brings dark magic into the modern age, making it emotional and relatable.
• Crosses multiple genres to reach a wide audience.
About the AuthorTERI HARMAN has believed in all things wondrous and haunting since her childhood days of sitting in the highest tree branches reading Roald Dahl and running in the rain imagining stories of danger and romance. Currently, her bookshelf is overﬂowing, her laundry unfolded, and her three small children running mad while she pens bewitching novels. She also writes a bi-weekly book column for ksl.com, Utah's #1 news site and hosts a monthly television segment for Studio 5, Utah's #1 lifestyle show. Teri Harman lives in Saratoga Springs, Utah.